Don't let this shoe's looks fool you. Having climbed grades up to V15, the Drifter proves an astonishingly great value. By steering clear of some of Mad Rock's more technical features, this wallet friendly classic puts competition on it's wake.
- Versatile climbing shoe for all-around performance
- Slightly asymmetric last balances comfort and precision
- Full-grain leather upper stretches out over time for a custom fit
- Two hook-and-loop straps for maximum adjustability
- Science Friction 3.0 rubber sole ensures Mad Rock's greatest traction